The following resources have been compiled from our partners to support applicants with preparing a grant application.
Responding to Regional and Statewide Employment Demands
- Colorado Future Jobs: Colorado state dashboard for industry demand by priority sector and geographic region.
- Colorado Talent Pipeline Report (2022)
- Colorado Talent Pipeline Report (2021)
- The Colorado Legislative Council Staff forecast: published quarterly by the nonpartisan staff for the state legislature. Each quarter’s publication provides information on the state’s regional economies.
- Regional Trends in Labor Force and Employment During the Pandemic Recovery
- Colorado State Demography Office
- Colorado LMI Gateway
- Colorado Department of Higher Education
Employer Engagement - Centering Employers in the Talent Pipeline
- Next Generation Sector Partnerships Step by Step – 2020 – Woolsey Group
- Colorado Regional Sector Partnership Convenor Workbook – Collaborative Economics & Woolsey Group
- Colorado Workforce Development Council (CWDC) Sector Strategies Resources:
- Sector Focused Strategies for Rural Economies – Corporation for a Skilled Workforce/Woolsey Group
- Making Work Based Learning Work – JFF
- Characteristics of a High Performing Industry Partnership – Fund for Workforce Solutions
Supporting Rural and Underserved Communities
- What Works for Adult Learners: Lessons from Career Pathway Evaluations. Jobs for the Future (2019).
- Impacts of Key Community College Strategies on Non-Degree Credential Completion by Adult Learners. DVP-Praxis and Lumina Foundation (2019).
- Non-Degree Credentials Provide Value for Adults in the Labor Market DVP-Praxis and Lumina Foundation (2019).
- Introduction to the Distressed Communities Index (DCI) A tool for measuring the comparative economic well-being of U.S. communities.
- Colorado OEDIT Rural Opportunity Office
- CoCEAL Colorado Coalition for the Advancement of Latinx
Developing a Framework for Program Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation
- Logic Model Development Guide. W.K. Kellogg Foundation (2004)
- Changing Workforce Systems—A Framework for Describing and Measuring Systems Change. Urban Institute (2017)
- Putting the System Back into Systems Change: A Framework for Understanding and Changing Organizational and Community Systems. American journal of community psychology 39.3 (2007)
- Steps to Building Evidence. Colorado Evaluation and Action Lab
- Evaluation and Resource Hub. Workforce GPS
- Developing a Logic Model. Evaluation Academy (2023)
- The Step-by-Step Guide to Evaluation, W.K Kellogg Foundation, (2017)
- Strategy + Design: A Programmatic Strategy Investigation, Stanford d*school
- Sample logic model template
Moving from collaboration to integration - Effective practices and collaboration models
- Career Pathways Toolkit: An Enhanced Guide and Workbook for System Development
- Evidence on Career Pathways Strategies: Highlights from a Scan of the Research
- Scaling – From “Reaching Many” to Sustainable Systems Change at Scale: A Critical Shift in Mindset
- The Employer Perspectives Study: Insights on How to Build and Maintain Strong Employer-College Partnerships. Round 4 TAACCCT Evaluation
Additional Links & Resources
- Glossary Colorado Workforce: https://cwdc.colorado.gov/resources/glossary
- CoCEAL: Colorado Coalition for the Advancement of Latinx
Looking to meet other workforce innovators and potential partners? Join the Community List to connect with potential collaborators.
Session 5: Moving from collaboration to integration - Effective practices and collaboration models
March 23, 2023, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm MT
Session 1: Responding to regional and statewide employment demands
Thursday, February 23rd, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm MT
Session 2: Employer Engagement - Centering Employers in the Talent Pipeline
Thursday, March 2nd, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm MT
Session 4: Developing a framework for program planning, implementation, and evaluation
Thursday, March 16th, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm MT